Essentials for Travelling with Your Baby
What a wonderful idea to travel with the whole family, including even little babies! Especially now that holidays are approaching. However, any travelling with a baby – from short relatives visits to vacations – calls for a thorough preparation. For this, you will need a lot of various products, and in this blogpost, we collected the most essential ones!
Travelling by car
The most important when travelling by car is ensure that your child is safe in their seat. Here, we’re not going to recommend you any car baby seats – you need to choose them according to your baby’s age and height. However, we’d like to advise you a couple of car accessories that will make seating more secure.
- Infant to Toddler Head and Body Support – this is a perfect solution to help your baby feel safer and more comfortable in the car. It’s soft, snuggly, pleasant to the touch, and extremely secure.
- Baby Car Seat Head Support Band – it’s also incredibly important to secure your kid’s position to protect from bumps and turns on the road. This support band does the job perfectly!
These are car-specific accessories, but of course there are many more items that you need to get, so read on!
Long-distance travelling also presupposes changing your baby’s diapers, and it’s not the easiest of tasks if you’re away from the comfort of your home. But check out these products – we’re sure they’ help!
- Diaper Changing Kit – this kit fits all needed essentials for changing: diapers, powders and creams, baby wipes, etc. What’s more, it can also serve as a changing mat.
- Baby Bottom Buddy Diaper Cream Applicator – if you’re worried about how hygienic it is to apply diaper cream to your baby’s skin while not home, this tool is for you. It helps you apply the cream in the most sterile way possible; plus, your hands stay clean from the sticky substance.
- Maternity Diaper Bag – if you want to have more storage for diapering essentials than with a changing kit, then this is the best choice. This bag is convenient to wear on your back or carry in hands. It has multiple spacious compartments for storage, as well as a charging port for your phone.
- Waterproof Foldable Changing Mat for Newborns – in case you decide against the changing kit, you’ll still need a changing mat, and this one will be perfect! It’s compact, comfy, and waterproof.
Finally, you need to be able to feed your kid even on the way. We recommend getting this Baby Feeding Bottle for milk, formula, water, or anything liquid. It has a great capacity for travelling and it’s quite compact. Moreover, its shape is very baby-friendly as it reminds of mother’s breast. For snacks, try this Baby Snack Storage Box. You can use it both in travelling and at home thanks to its small size and secure lid. And of course, don’t forget to ensure your baby wouldn’t drop their pacifier. It’s better to choose an attachable one, such as these The Saturday Baby Pacifier Clips, which can be secured on your kid’s clothes.